Sep 26, 2019
A great two days of having the passenger seat as I witnessed my fiancé step into growth with public speaking.
Sharing her experience and the insights that she received but also what we learnt about one another in this space.
Also the story of our proposal.
Sep 24, 2019
Weekly Q&A SHOW
1. Has there been a time that I've been embarrassed to be Māori?
2. Where do I get my knowledge from?
3. Where do I see myself in 5 years?
4. What's my opinion on being reliant on others for physical and emotional support?
5. If I could give my 18 year old self 3 points of advice, what would...
Sep 22, 2019
Strap in because this conversation with Jesse is one that will take you on a journey within.
We talk all things spiritual and how this aspect of our make up can be utilised to bring forth a life of abundance and understanding.
Touching on trauma, healing, consciousness, universe, polarity and even practical steps to begin!
Sep 18, 2019
We go deep for this weekly Q&A session
1. What were the main lessons I brought into my current relationship from past ones? and what was the moment I knew that Hinepanea was the one?
2. Being vegan, what are the main protein substitutes for meat and what are my top 3 tips?
3. Have I ever felt "stuck" or not...
Sep 18, 2019
Not everyone resonates with politics, including myself. But sitting down with matua Pouroto really helped to understand the importance of voting and what it might mean for Māori to be represented at the table.
We also touch on history, connections, interconnectedness, the idea of time, rangatahi, unity and the power of...